This building is located 200 East Lexington Street in the heart of Downtown Baltimore. This building was built in 1929 and was renovated in 2007. It is located in the heart of the city in the "Central Business District", within close proximity to Baltimore's Inner Harbor, and is directly adjacent to both the District and Circuit Courts of Baltimore City as well as the municipal offices, making it an ideal building for lawyers and professionals related to the court and municipal systems. The building is currently leased as office space with first floor retail tenants. The building sits on the corner of Lexington and Calvert Streets, two of Baltimore's main thoroughfares, and is just one block from Charles Center Metro stop.
23,000 sq. ft. fully occupied, with leases with the state of Maryland, which was recently renewed for 5 years.